I am reflecting a lot … I have a lot of time on my hands. Being housebound with a pot leg!😃 simple things make me happy and keep me more positive.
Happiness is ..
1. Your children being able to run when you can’t. 😃😃😃
2. A smile from a loved one. 😃😃
3. A hug from a loved one. 😃😃
4. The smell of a clean house. 😃
5. Listening to your children telling you about their school day. 😃😃
6. Listening to music. 😃
7. Making a to do list and ticking it off slowly or fast as long as it is being done. 😃
8. Realistic goals …and moving the goal posts so they can met. 😃😃
9. Making a negative into a positive.. very tricky to achieve. 😃
10. Being thankful … of small every day things you use to take for granted eg walking and driving ..😃😃
Photo below … memory bears made out of my late husband’s shirts for my children. The joy on their faces was wonderful to see when they received them. That made me happy (with a little sadness).