Boy oh boy ..life can be tough!
The last six months or so have been tough! All about everyone else and no real time for me! Sounds selfish but it’s not.
I need desperately to recharge my batteries… but time is never on my side.. or so I think!. I put others first. Sounds familiar. .. it’s hard to concentrate on me! But I don’t a lot of me-time ..
It’s surprising how a little me time makes you feel so much better..
So a strong cuppa can make all the difference … I can sit and relax having a cup of tea and ponder how can I grab back some more me time.
In no particular …
1. Grab a coffee … either pre or post school run .. either take away, at home or in a cafe depending on time…
2. The leisurely walk back from school bus drop off is a relaxing 5 minute walk. Time to chill before the hectic day ahead.
3. Coffee with the girls .. I love a coffee catch up… laughter, hugs and a good feel factor.
4. Get up early and run or exercise .. I am still mastering this as I am not a very early morning kind of girl!
5. Stroke an animal … we have a ginger cat who sometimes loves me … sometimes not!
6. Hairdressers – Love this .. a blow dry makes me feel good on the inside and out!
7. A little gardening …. is so therapeutic.
8. Gym bunny … this is amazing … if I am at least semi fit…otherwise it’s hell first then amazing!
9. Walking hand in hand with a loved one! My favourite kind of me time!
10. Read a book … often. My daughter is somehow managing to read about 10 books at the same time! I would settle for just one good book to read without interruption!
11. Taking a relaxing hot bubble bath … with no one coming into the bathroom to say mum where is ..?
12 . Writing a diary … in the holidays I write a diary so we, as a family, can look back and remember the wonderful as well as ordinary things we got up to!
So 1st of October I am going to try and have more me time …
Happy Me Time…
2 thoughts on “All you need is a good cuppa …and exercise, a good diet, fun, love and me-time! ”
I love a cuppa! 🙂
Best drink of the day … or night! 😃